Eggs...Your going to l♥ve what you see & taste!


 
I'm Very excited to introduce you to my friend...eggs!
First the facts:
YES! These are real eggs!
 

Whites? Yolks?
Yes these are Powdered Eggs, including the yolk and the White.

Can you scramble them? Or are they just for baking?
YES you can scramble them! And I only bake with them now!

How does the cost compare to just buying eggs at the store?
If 24 whole eggs are $3.10=.12 an egg
or if 12 eggs are $1.99 =.16 an egg


Seriously?
They are real eggs, they cook up, bake up, and measure up like real eggs do!


Here are a few shots of the eggs, from pouring them into the pan till ready to eat.
Since my hubby asks for these on a regular basis before work, there are a few different shots.
I add Freeze dried Sausage, green and red bell peppers, and onions to his eggs and typically roll them in a whole wheat tortilla and he's off to work!


These ones I added Salsa Verde to after they were about done and sprinkled some grated cheddar Cheese...
I got a "thank you " text from him before he headed in to work!

Going to bake cookies with these I was very pleasently surprised to find that they... are perfect.
They are always there, no matter if I'm making a triple batch for church or PTA or a single batch...
Here are some Yummy cookies made with thrive eggs...  






Thrive eggs are a miracle for your food storage!
A blessing for your budget!

And a great way to always be prepared, today, tomorrow or in an emergency!





2 comments:

  1. Roughly how many eggs would you get out of one can?? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Avery Thats a questiosn I can't believe I didn't answer... 236 average Eggs in a #10 (gallon sized can)

    ReplyDelete