Every journey starts with the first step!

If you are new to food storage, don't feel that you have to 
"eat the whole elephant in 1 bite"! (weird saying...)


I used to find myself at times feeling  bad because I didn't have all that my family needed in our emergency supply. But knew that I should have one! But like saving money, a little at a time builds up and soon, (usually sooner than you thought, you start to see progress).
But like with my savings, I had to have a plan.


Where are you at in your food storage? 
What is your goal?
What are your needs?
If you go here to our Thrive food Planner, you can see just how much your family even needs!
If it's been one of those things on your mind...try out the Q for a few months, you set your own budget and start to get food delivered every month. No commitment (And it's delicious!) After a few months, you see a stack of boxes or a can rotating system start to fill up and you realize... it all started with the first step.
(1 Case=6 Cans)
Good Luck!! Please feel free to e-mail or contact me with any questions!




3 comments:

  1. i knew freeze dried food existed before, but not like this! so glad i found you on Leelou Blogs! Thanks for hosting a giveaway with her!

    http://throughmylensetlh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!!! Found you through LeeLou blogs and was soooo happy to find you! I've been dying to try Thrive but it just isn't in my budget yet. Sounds amazing and being prepared and self reliant is a must for a family the size of mine as well as being military! Please keep in touch would love to learn more about you and the products! I also have a blog, www.domesticbutnotmartha.com and my email is crystal@domesticbutnotmartha.com.

    Xoxo
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. For anyone who's wondering, the Thrive planner is WONDERFUL! It really got us on the road to having the *right* food storage, in the right amounts--not hundreds of pounds of one thing, and nothing else I could use to make an actual meal out of. Plus, too, we've tried a number of different brands of food storage, and Thrive is by far the best. My family will eat it, which is saying something.

    ReplyDelete