Pinterest Love


 Pinterest is awesome!
I love seeing all the ideas, I think of it as the best of the best. 
But mostly I like knowing where I got an idea, so If I need to go back to the website and figure it out I can! I'm sure the majority of you feel the same way. Here are some of my February must do's...and they were all done :) By Feb 1st :) I love that people started pinning Valentines Ideas in December so I could get my brain together...


I don't really have a place for 12 wreaths at my house so this one will double as a Valentine's wreath & a 4th of July wreath ( Take the bow out add a huge Blue bow with white stars).
I love taking an idea and making it much more cost effective and time effective. When I saw this I saw 2 variations, one woman had cut circles, and another stars out of felt. Both had used a styrofoam wreath, circle and Heart. I used a wicker circle from the dollar store, and about 3/4 yards of felt cut in to strips then into rectangles-- so much faster!! So I saves Loads of time! And probably at least 10+ dollars. Since my whole project was under $4-$5.


 These rolls were a huge crowd pleaser! 
"I can't believe I didn't think of this before"
Isn't that what you find yourself saying when you browse boards on pinterest? 
I made them on the day of a huge snow/Ice storm here in Seattle. everyone was basically trapped at home, no school, and most didn't go to work. So It was a fun surprise for neighbors to get hot "lovely" cinnamon rolls.
  


The "Love" letters I made a few years ago, but the heart garland I saw for the first time on pinterest and I loved it! It was so easy to make and I ended up making it for a couple places in the house and as gifts for a few friends.
 


With so many Ideas out there I'm glad that there is a place to share the ideas!
I started a pinterest board for  
Food storage ideas, Recipes and Emergency Preparedness.
I know it may not look as fun heart garland, but your family with thank you for it!
Follow me on pinterest and we can share these Ideas plus many more to bless your home :)

Follow Me on Pinterest



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment