Teacher Apprciation! Tons of printables!




Our PTA sent home a Flyer for Teacher Appreciation week to give some ideas of what you could do each day to help recognize your teacher as the angel they are.

Here's Our Flyer: Feel free to use it if your school could benefit from it.
It was a generic flyer, but printed well in black and white.

Here is what the boys and I did for Each day...

Monday

I found this idea here and made my own tags :)
Easy Idea:
I didn't photograph this, but the boys drew pictures or made designs with Elmer's Glue, and then sprinkled them with Glitter. We let this dry over night and I mounted it on colored card stock and put it in an envelope... anything with glitter on it is awesome, the kids loved it, and it will stand out as something that the kids took time to make :)

It was accompanied with this awesome cup of cookie dippers, that I had pinned on pinterest. We made our Cookies in logs approximately the size of the cup and drizzled chocolate over the top of them. Our PTA supplied a Latte Cart ( with decaf and Italian sodas available as well...) to the whole staff on Monday to kick off teacher appreciation week...so this cup and contents were very appropriate :)

My favorite part of this gift: The cheesy line: "With you as my teacher...I'll be a smart cookie!" I love it! I have the tags I used available here for download! Makes 4 sets of tags.

Tuesday

Being super prego... I whipped up the tag for this last minute and didn't get any photos....Just not enough energy :( sorry!
But attaching a cute quote to a Kabob Skewer and inserting it into a potted plant is a great way to make an inexpensive gift. I got awesome pots at a yard sale($1), (but I saw some cute ones at the dollar store too...) we divided up a bedding pack of plants so it was $1.45 for 4 plants and that worked perfect as we have 4 teachers to give to!

 

Wednesday

 "be kind and be truthful
and your life will be fruitful."

Cody choose this out of several that I thought would have a good place in the Classroom! 
It just happened ;) to go so very well with the theme which was a piece of fruit.
For all of my THRIVEing parents out there, a pantry can of fruit is a great healthy snack for teachers to have around and available with their busy schedules!

  Thursday

My favorite :)
I loved this one! It was my favorite! I have the tag download available here. I attached a small bag of Chocolate covered raisins, not to be confused with dirt... ( why those... because I love them  and they are brown like dirt...but try c-covered almonds, nuts,bears or Brownie Mix with a  recipe... anything.)
I also had my little one (3rd grade) write a note to attach about why he likes his teacher specifically.
If you want to print out 4 of these here is a file all ready to go.

Friday

  

"It's so refreshing having a great teacher like you!"


 I made this with 2 options and Cody choose the big circle tag. It's available to you either way.
We filled it with sugar free strawberry lemonade packets that you add to water that will be handy anytime.

I divided up a 100 package of Blank notes (check Ross or Marshells for great stationary at great prices) and gave them to all of the Boy's teachers including church, preschool and elementary. It was a fast easy gift and it was less than $1 per teacher, but very cute.
I attached another thank you note to many.
It's included in the Sheet of Tags below.

The sheet below is handy especially if you just have 1 or 2 children to give for. 1 sheet will supply a whole week +1 of tags for your child's teacher. I print at Costco Print and Copy and it's .25 a Color Copy.

If you want a weeks worth of teacher appreciation tags on one sheet click here.

 

Have a great week! Here's to being prepared today!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! this is vividly colorful and pleasing to the eye, not to mention the rich information from here! Thanks a lot for sharing such a wonderful blog like this... and those yummy little treats from a freeze dried food product and storage... these will help kids to be more creative in showing commendations, respect and appreciation for others, mostly the elderly! Kee it up! and thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! this is vividly colorful and pleasing to the eye, not to mention the rich information from here! Thanks a lot for sharing such a wonderful blog like this... and those yummy little treats from a freeze dried food product and storage... these will help kids to be more creative in showing commendations, respect and appreciation for others, mostly the elderly! Kee it up! and thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete